Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Traveling Jess

  1. #1
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think Jess is a beautiful doll, and I know there are a lot of members that agree with me! I was wondering if any of you AG Mommies would like to send out a traveling Jess? I would LOVE to host, and I could take her on a camping trip to Southern Utah or up in the Utah mountains this spring. There is a lot to do here in Utah, and I would love to host my first doll, and meet Jess!

    What do you think!?

    Jessica

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would be very careful about sending out a LE doll to travel. I sent my Lindsey traveling right about the time she was selling out at AG. No one really knew what the LE's would do on eBay, as Lindsey was the first. When my Lindsey left home, Lindseys on eBay were selling at the same prices as any AG. The longer she was gone, the higher the eBay prices went, and by the time she got home (10 months after she left) the eBay price was about $200, and I was a nervous wreck. I would really think twice before sending out a doll again who could not be easily replaced.

    That said, I would not hesitate to let any of my girls visit someone who lived close enough to be delivered in person and not have to be shipped. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •